Monday, August 8, 2011

Endless love

I haven't blogged in a while.
Recently, I have been trying to learn to love and trust the Lord, I am new to it. Also, it's hard to wrap your head around the fact that there is someone who will love you no matter what. It's hard to grasp that someone could be so selfless. I know it's stupid to personify God, he isn't an actual person, but he does have feelings right?
   He cares I know that much. Other wise why would he reach out to me.  I have been praying lately that I could learn about Gods love, but recently he answered my prayer through a sermon, of John Strimple this past Sunday at Mallard Point Baptist in Georgetown.
  On a side note, let me just say that church is amazing. I love the close-friendly-family feel. Another blessing being with Brad has brought me. I haven't been too often but every time I go, it is such a close church. People all know each other by name and families. It's not so big people have no idea who enters their church. I love that it's small but it's a congregation of good people serving the Lord. Kids grow up in the church, Brad is one of them. I think that is AMAZING. 
  Back to the sermon, he talked about how we will never grasp how much God loves us, and even when we think we know,  we don't. I think that was an answer to my prayer of how to love God. I will never understand how much he loves me. There is no spefic way to love him either. Just try and try and trust he has a plan for me, and I don't have to try and control everything.
THAT is a scary for me, but I think it was something I needed to learn. So right now, I am trying to learn more, and study more about the word of God. Also, learn to let him guide me in life. Even if it isn't something I want to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment