Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Just a quick update :)

YIKES! I haven't blogged in almost a month. Sorry school happens and I just haven't really had the time to. Well, as I said I am using this blog to talk about my experience with God. He never ceases to amaze me, especially when he is trying to grab your attention.
    Here lately, I have been very frustrated. I have tried to make things happen that just aren't happening. I feel as though I should move out and have my own place, and me being unable to had made me bitter. I was pushing my family, and friends away. Needless to say I wasn't joyful to be around. I lost sight of what was important.
   Well, as I said God has a way of grabbing your attention. I went to church for the first time in a few weeks. I was moved by the love I saw, and willing hands I saw to reach out and pray for a family of that church going through a trying time. It really put my life into perspective (again). There are people going through more trying things than me just not being able to move out. To me I felt the Lord tug at my heart then and there to show me I don't have it bad at all, and I just need to get over myself.
   I am healthy, I have a wonderful family, friends, boyfriend. I am able to go to school, and I get to do something I love. I need to learn to keep that in perspective and not let one little thing I don't have get to me. How incredibly selfish of me to be upset about something so small. So, that is what I am working on now, keeping my life in perspective, and being where God wants me to be. Obviously, it is where I am right now. Also, I am working on being unselfish, and only the Lord can help me with that. I will try to blog again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment