Monday, July 18, 2011

Blessed

Last time I wrote I told you about how the Lord came in to my life. Well, over a few more blogs I want to tell you some of the many ways he has blessed me in my life. 
   After a few weeks of being home, I decided to help my mom with her cheer leading camp. ( A little back ground you should know, I cheered for 10 years and I absolutely loved it.) For the first time when I was helping her I actually felt kind of happy. I wasn't thinking about my past and was totally immersed in something I loved. Little did I know that helping her is what would lead to even better things (which I will write about later). I decided however to help be her assistant coach at the middle school. I learned a lot from coaching those girls. 
    More so I learned a lot about myself. They were probably the best group of girls I could have ever asked to coach. They won every competition we participated in. I never thought I was good at something but I was actually good at this. I finally felt like I was doing something that I loved. Which is so lucky for me, the Lord blessed me with coaching. Something I am passionate about which helped me find what I want to do with the rest of my life. 
   Now I have blessed with another wonderful opportunity of coaching at the high school. I know the Lord has big plans for me. This is just one of the many blessings I have. I found what I love to do, and not a lot of people can say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment